The family law lawyer you choose makes a difference
In every family law matter, we will vigorously advocate on your behalf. You will have an attorney who is knowledgeable about the law and is comfortable in all types of family disputes and in family court.
We represent individuals in both contested and uncontested divorce issues that include the following:
- High-Asset and Executive Divorce
- Child Custody and parenting
- Third Party Custody
- Adoptions – including stepparent adoptions
- Legal Separation
- Marital Property Division – including retirement accounts, QDROs and military pensions
- Spousal maintenance (alimony)
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Modifications to family court orders – for the issues that can arise after a divorce decree
- Relocations – assisting with relocations insides or outside Minnesota
We also strive to resolve family law cases through mediation rather than trial because the outcome of trial is uncertain and you retain more control over your case and the issues through mediation. We are, however, prepared to take your case to trial, if necessary.
WHEN EXPERIENCE MATTERS, CONTACT OUR DAKOTA COUNTY FAMILY LAW AND DIVORCE ATTORNEYS
To discuss your questions with an experienced Dakota County family law and divorce attorney contact Tentinger Law Firm at 952-953-3330 or use our quick contact form to schedule a free half-hour initial consultation. Tentinger Law Firm accepts credit cards. All conversations between Tentinger Law Firm and potential clients are kept completely confidential.